The goal of all ATS service agreements is to ensure your facility equipment runs as efficiently as possible — for as long as possible.
One of the most cost-effective investments you can make for your facility is a service agreement that keeps your building automation, security, and other systems up-to-date and running efficiently as possible. A support agreement with ATS keeps your facility systems working at peak effectiveness through an array of services designed to meet the needs of your staff and facility.
The benefits of a service agreement with ATS include:
- Proactive hands-on inspection and calibration of controllers, programming and other system components
- Designated engineers that are experts in your facility’s systems
- Significantly lessen the need for reactive maintenance measures
- Ensure building equipment & assets maintain their integrity, reducing the need for component replacements
- Confidence that your facility systems will continue running efficiently and as designed well into the future
- Access to the latest software & hardware updates
- Preferred parts pricing & hourly rates
- Disaster mitigation & prevention through regular system backups
- Priority response time for emergency service
ATS can partner with your company and provide a comprehensive service plan to proactively manage your facility systems. Service Agreements afford customers discounted hourly rates for technician work, discounts on material and priority response times.
Service agreements with ATS are completely customizable and based on the needs of your building and facility staff. Depending on your needs, services may include:
- Building Control System Database Protection
- Building Control System Analysis
- DDC Data Communication Performance Optimization
- Flex-Hours Support
- Critical Spare Control Components Inventory
- Security System Inspection and Tuning
- Annual Spare Parts Allotment
- Air Handler Performance Testing
- Chiller/Chilled Water System Performance Testing
- Boiler/Hot Water System Performance Testing
- Energy Services (faclityCARE, energyOptimization, etc.)
- On-Site Informal Operator Training/Software Consultation
- Formal Classroom or Factory Certified Training
ATS Support Agreements and regular visits from an ATS technician can help head off emergency calls before they happen. Computer performance, network speed, and sensor accuracy are just a few of the items that can benefit from regular maintenance. For more information contact our service department today.